This policy was last modified on 06/03/23.
Personal Identification Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person or to identify an individual in context.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
We will collect only personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in specific Website related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about the User's means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Website may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to a User’s computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
How We Use Collected Information
Marlborough Trials Centre collects and uses users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize your user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic postal and/or electronic mail: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates and related product or service information. If the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Website.
From time to time, we may send physical mailings (including but not limited to our newsletter) to the mailing address a User has on file. If the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving such postal mail at any time, they can contact us via our Website to do so.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.